September 28, 2014
Love Salesforce, but also love staying close to the business?
A very rare SFDC Project Manager position at Google might be for you!
I know many readers of this site are non-coders who are simply looking to learn more about coding, without necessarily switching to a programming career. This position is aimed towards you!
- Work with internal stakeholders (sales, sales ops, support) to ensure that the configuration supports business requirements. As required manage SFDC enhancement projects to support business needs.
- Advanced knowledge preparing data files and uploading the data in to Salesforce.com using data loader and other 3rd party tools.
- Lead and contribute to all technical aspects of projects, integrations, and solutions developed on the SFDC platform.
- Manage security, users, roles, profiles, groups, queues and other Salesforce.com setup options as necessary.
- Train/support end users with the use of the SFDC application.
- Develop and maintain validation rules, custom workflows and processes.
- Perform detailed analysis of business and technical requirements.
- Be the master of clean data. Constantly strive for the highest quality, most accurate customer database in the world!
- Create development and integration plans.
- Assist in the development of reporting and dashboard functions.
- Work closely with the operations team to review processes and identify inefficiencies and opportunities for automation.
Excellent communication skills, accustomed to working in both large and small team environments with stakeholders possessing varying levels of technical ability.
SFDC administrator with at least 3-5 years related experience. Specific experience includes:
Knowledge of SFDC configuration including use of data loader and third party tools (Demand tool experience is a plus).
Experience with advanced data loading tasks in Salesforce.
Extensive experience with data migration into SFDC for objects including but not limited to accounts, contacts, cases, leads and opportunities.
Experience on SFDC business workflow (different entities like opportunity, leads, account, assets etc.).
The ability to quickly identify business risks, issues and opportunities.
Proficiency in SFDC Administrative tasks.
The ability to configure and maintain user security permissions in compliance with organizational needs.
2+ years of experience with SFDC development and administration.
Salesforce.com Certified Administrator or Advanced Administrator (preferred).
Must be able to work on-site in Mountain View, California!
Email me at dee vee dee kay el eye you at gmail dot com with your resume if you’re interested!
Is the offer still open?
Is it full time or Corp to Corp.. ??
Sorry for asking too many questions, its just because im interested in it :)
This one is a contractor position – 40 hours a week!
Any chance for non-US citizens David?
Unfortunately no, sorry Anup!
Im really interested, unluckily I’m on the other side of the planet :(
is that email address the first test? :D
Wow what a fantastic opportunity, mouthwatering!
Lead Salesforce Administrator